Tuesday, February 24, 2009

30 wk OB appointment

No good pictures to share this time, but I do have an update on Samuel from my appointment on Monday. I will be going to see my doctor weekly now due to my uterus measuring a little small. The ultrasound shows that Samuel is a good sized baby, but for the first time, his abdominal measurement is a little behind the rest of his measurements. Also, the amniotic fluid level is not considered low, but it's not as high as she would like to see. All that to say that nothing is exactly "wrong" right now, but the doctor wants to keep a close eye on things to make sure no problems develop. She also wants me to take it easy for now. I have told my voice students that I will not be teaching after this week. Hopefully if I don't overdo it with the every day activities, I won't end up on bedrest with low amniotic fluid. The good news is that I'll get to see ultrasounds of our little one every week!

No comments: