
Our blessing has arrived!
Samuel Dale Herrick
Saturday, May 2, 2009, 6:33 pm.
7 lbs. 5 oz., 20 in.
7 lbs. 5 oz., 20 in.
As you can imagine, Sam is the light of our lives. I can hardly believe he's ours, and yet it seems like he has been here with us all along. We are just so thankful for this gift from the Lord. I'll get around to posting more pics and details over the next several days. For now, the focus is getting settled and getting naps, so some of the other things I thought I would do right away have to fall by the wayside. Here are a few more pics for you in the meantime:

.jpg)
4 comments:
Ginny, Sam is so beautiful! Just like his mommy! I'm thrilled for you and look forward to checking in on your blog... Love-E
How amazing it was to literally hold an answered prayer. Not just to experience Him answering a prayer, but to actually hold it. I'm so excited to watch Sam grow. What awesome parents he has! Love you...praying for as much rest as possible for the entire Herrick family.
Virginia and I are just admiring the Herrick Family pictures. "Baby Sam has a bracelet," she said. She is looking forward to Baby Sam playing toys with us soon. We love you all!
Aunt Rhonda and Cousin Virginiayyyyyyyyyyyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (by Virginia)
AWWWWWWW! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment